Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Cash Calf HDC is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
Order Questions? Please Call 864-501-4559
Whether you are a vendor going into business to gain financial independence or just someone looking to earn supplemental cash from a side hustle, the amount of money you spend on equipment will play a big role in the success of your company and how much money you make.
What you get
Considered an entry-level hot dog trailer, Cash Calf™ is the stripped down version of our bestselling Heritage Hot Dog Cart™. This basic vending cart has the same solid build as Heritage™ but at an even more affordable price. Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel, Cash Calf™ is tough, durable, and eye-catching. It features a cooler and six restaurant-grade steam pans with lids, giving you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. A spacious, dual-shelf cabinet with sliding doors spreads the width of the cart and acts not only as storage but also as display case for beverages, buns, and chips. Plus, there is additional storage on the bottom which enables you to sell more and restock less.
Cash Calf comes standard with some fantastic (and necessary) features that you will pay extra for if you purchase a similar cart elsewhere. For example, Cash Calf is equipped with a huge 12/3 size steam table that we fill with two1/6 size and four1/3 size stamped NSF pans with lids. The competitor only offers a full-size steam tray that holds three 1/3 size pans. Remember, we also give you a built-in meat and beverage cooler—for free. You will have to spend $279-$500 more just to get a cooler from them.
The bottom line
There is no denying you may want to add certain upgrades to Cash Calf as your business grows or commercial vending regulations change. A pressurized hot and cold water system, sneeze guard, and additional sinks are just a few of the high-quality options we offer for less than other companies do. But,what is more important to your bottom line is the price of the cart itself. The starting cost of their no frills cart (with limited standard features) is more expensive than our entry-level cart. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find even used hot dog carts for sale at prices as low as a NEW Cash Calf.
So why spend money elsewhere? Shop Hot Dog Cart Depot and have more money to invest in your hot dog stand business and, ultimately, more money in your pocket.
- Constructed of tough, highly-polished diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- Six stainless steel steam pans and lids—stamped NSF—FREE
- Two 1/6-size, 4 inches deep—stamped NSF
- Four 1/3-size, 6 inches deep—stamped NSF
- Attention-grabbing umbrella—a $150 Value—FREE
- Tongs and condiment bottles—FREE
- Stainless steel burners
- Individual flame adjusters
- Quick switch dual-stage propane connector and regulator*
- Auto-locking control knobs
Suggested Add-Ons Available at Checkout
- Sneeze Guard: Protect your food items from germs and contamination with a removable sneeze guard. It’s designed with a clear top, sides, back, and dual doors that provide easy access to your hotdogs and side items. (Note: The sneeze guard ships as a kit and must be assembled before use.)
- Prep Shelf: Optimize your workspace. Purchase the prep shelf and extend the length of the cart.
Optional Upgrades Available on the Website
- Water system and single sink: This DIY kit includes a single sink, battery, faucet, water lines, and pump. Professional installation is also available (Contact us for details.)
- 4-Basin sink: Use three basins for wash, rinse, and sanitizer water. Wash your hands in the fourth. The kit includes a 4-basin unit, faucet, and faucet water lines.
- On-demand hot water heater: Serve eager crowds anywhere with this must-have pressurized hot water system. Propane is used to heat the water. (Gas and tank are not included.)
1-yr Limited warranty
The cart will be shipped via a trucking service to your physical address. For an exact shipping rate, please reach out to one of our qualified sales associates at 1-864-501-4559. (also available for pickup at our warehouse at no additional charge)
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and Hot Dog Cart Depot immediately. We will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Know that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims.
- Before placing your order, be sure to first research your local requirements regarding covering food carts. We do not want you to purchase this cart and later discover that it cannot be used in your community.
- The propane tank is NOT included. Our freight provider will not allow them to be shipped.
- NOTE: Several photos in the product gallery show the Cash Calf Hot Dog Cart with an attached sneeze guard, prep shelf, and sink. These items DO NOT come standard with the purchase of a Cash Calf, but they are available as add-ons at checkout for additional costs.
- If you do not want to add upgrades but you do want the features and value, then look at our Heritage Hot Dog Cart. It has all the must-haves you need plus the value you want.