Heritage Hot Dog Cart
- Calculated at Checkout
Heritage Hot Dog Cart
Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Heritage HDC is an extremely popular product and we do sell out often. Order now to ensure you get your trailer when you need it.
ATTENTION: Before placing your order, please be sure to first check your local requirements regarding food carts. We do not want you to purchase this cart only to find out later that it cannot be used in your community.
Order Questions? Please Call 1-864-501-4559
Shipping From $449.00
The Heritage Hot Dog Cart is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum diamond tread plate and stainless steel. It is tough, durable, bright, and eye-catching. It features six enclosed restaurant-grade steam pans and a cooler, which gives you the versatility to sell both hot and cold items. For additional storage spacious, a dual shelf cabinet with stainless steel sliding doors spans the entire width of the cart.
Beneath the stainless steel prep shelf (sold separately), you will find another cabinet for storage, which enables you to sell more and restock less. Each also comes equipped with a pressurized cold and on-demand hot water faucet and hand sink. The water and steam pans are both heated by a portable propane gas system, giving you the freedom to serve eager crowds anywhere - from the boardwalk to the ball park to your park.
- Constructed of tough, highly-polished diamond tread plate and stainless steel
- Quick switch dual-stage propane regulator *
- Pressurized hot + cold water system with pump and rechargeable battery
- Six stainless steel steam pans and lids (stamped NSF—FREE)
- 6.5' Attention-grabbing umbrella (a $150 Value—FREE)
- Tongs and condiment bottles (FREE)
- Stainless steel burners
- Individual flame adjusters
- Quick switch dual-stage propane connector and regulator
- Auto-locking control knobs
- Two stainless steel steam table pans and lids—1/6 Size, 4 inch deep—stamped NSF
- Four stainless steel steam table pans and lids—1/3 Size, 6 inch deep—stamped NSF
- Operates up to 18 hours on one 20-pound liquid propane tank
- Ignition requires two D batteries
- Copper heating element
- Water pump powered by 12V rechargeable battery
- Two holding tanks
- One 7-gallon waste water tank
- One 6-gallon fresh water tank - easily refilled from outside the cart
- Stainless steel hand sink
- Insulated and hinged, stainless steel lid
- External drainage valve
- Ball coupler, safety chains, taillights, tires, and wheels—DOT APPROVED
- 4-pin flat male connector
- Chrome coupler and safety chains
Suggested Add-ons Available at Checkout
- Sneeze Guard: Protect your food items from germs and contamination with a removable sneeze guard. It’s designed with a clear top, sides, back, and dual doors that provide easy access to your hotdogs and side items. (Note: The sneeze guard ships as a kit and must be assembled before use.)
- Prep Shelf: Optimize your workspace. Purchase the prep shelf and extend the length of the cart.
- 4-Basin Sink: Use three basins for wash, rinse, and sanitizer water. Wash your hands in the fourth. The kit includes a 4-basin unit, faucet, and faucet water lines.
1-yr Limited Warranty
The cart will be shipped via trucking service to your physical address. For an exact shipping rate, please reach out to one of our qualified sales associates at 1-864-501-4559. (also available for pickup at our warehouse at no additional charge)
NOTE: Please inspect all packages upon delivery. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Notify the carrier and Hot Dog Cart Depot immediately. We will assist you as fully as we can. Please retain a signed copy of the bill of lading for your records. Know that the carrier will make a final determination on all claims.
NOTE: To best maintain the integrity of the trailer, Heritage Hot Dog Cart is shipped and will arrive partially disassembled.
*Clarifications and Additional Considerations
- Several photos in the product gallery show Heritage Hot Dog Cart with an attached sneeze guard and prep shelf. These items DO NOT come standard with the purchase of a hot dog cart, but they are available as add-ons at checkout for additional costs.
- The propane tank is NOT included. Our freight provider will not allow them to be shipped.
- At 275°F, the sneeze guard (not included—sold separately) becomes pliable. Therefore, it is imperative that you REMOVE the sneeze guard before setting the burners to medium or high. Failure to do so will cause damage.
Questions? Please Call 1-864-501-4559
Customers Also Viewed
Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Cash Calf HDC is an extremely popular product and we do sell...
Our production times vary depending on the time of year. Please reach out to us so we can provide an approximate shipping date. The Big HDC is an extremely popular product and we do sell...
Sturdy stainless steel prep shelf spans the entire length of the cart to maximize the workspace of your Big Hot Dog Cart. It is detachable to get you up and ready or packed up to go with ease...
Upgrade your Heritage Hot Dog Cart with a Four (4) Basin Sink. When upgrading to a four (4) basin sink, the upgrade will be mounted in the place of the standard single sink. (please view photo...
Protect your wares from contamination and bacteria with a removable sneeze guard for our The Big One. The sneeze guard has clear top, sides, and back. The dual doors that provide easy...
Sturdy stainless steel prep shelf spans the entire length of the cart to maximize the workspace of your Heritage or Cash Calf hot dog cart. It is detachable to get you up and ready or packed up...